Thursday, December 27, 2012

Day 163-165 - Christmas in Raleigh

This year we went to Raleigh for a few days to celebrate Christmas with Justin's family.  

Day 163 - "Place holder" 
I took a picture on my phone of Briana, all dressed up in her princess dress up clothes; however, I got a new phone and all the pictures haven't been transferred yet.  So now you get to pretend that you are looking at a pretty princess...until I get the pictures off of my old phone ;)

Day 164 - Helper in the kitchen - Briana was right beside Nana and Great Grandma "helping" them cook all weekend.


However, she didn't let cooking stop her from reviewing the plans for the bed that Grandpa is building her ;)


Day 165 - Fun with Grandpa!
The best gift was this cash register that kept Briana and Great Grandpa entertained for quite a while...


  

No comments:

Post a Comment