Friday, March 29, 2013

Day 253-256 - Round up!

I'm going to post a few pictures here for the sake of time.  We'll start with some Elvis Duran action - move on to a delicious Easter treat -  follow that with some serious swinging action - and end with a random snow fall...

Day 253 - Elvis Duran and the Martin ladies!  Now I know what you're thinking!  I didn't take this picture which is true, but I'm letting it slide because this is as close to a famous person as I've ever been and I can't resist posting it :)

 
Day 254 - My mouth is watering looking at this beautiful cake my mom made.  Isn't it cute!


Day 255 - Just a swingin' in her Angry Birds hat ;)


Day 256 - Look at these pretty little snow flakes!  Couldn't resist grabbing the camera!


No comments:

Post a Comment