Monday, July 16, 2012

Day Five - Focus, Jamie!

Since this journey is all about improving my photography skills, I've decided to  take one thing at a time and start with Focus. I struggle with this a lot, so I'm going to make this a priority for the next week or so.  Ironically, I just got back from an Eye Exam so my pupils are dilated and everything is out of focus -ha! With that said, here is my little buddy, Titan. He is 100% Jack Russel and 100% boy, so trying to get a picture of him sitting still is nearly impossible. Doesn't he look like he's getting ready to jump on someone in this photo?


I really wish I would have noticed the toy on the floor and the one behind his ear, but it's going to have to do for now.  I'm working on Focus right now, remember? So please just ignore all that other stuff ;)




3 comments:

  1. Yay photography!! :) Love you! So exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard to tell on the eye since it is so dark, but looks like your focus is nice and sharp on the eye.

    (Looks a little underexposed though. I know you said ignore. Sorry!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm leaving it up to the ladies of CM to tell me how to fix the exposure. When I bump the exposure up his white fur gets blown. So much to learn - ha!

    ReplyDelete