This is completely scary and extremely out of my comfort zone, but I've decided that these are the exact reasons I need to do this. I'm starting today. A New Chapter. No more sitting back, dreaming of doing something I love. I'm a wife and a mother with a passion for photography. If I put it out there for everyone to see, maybe that will hold me accountable, keep me focused, and finally allow me to break free of all the excuses I've come up with for why I can't accomplish this. I can do this. So here it is.
I will be taking one picture...everyday...for a year! Feel free to take this journey with me.
This one totally doesn't count since I took it a couple days ago, but I feel like I needed to post some sort of picture to get me started. This is a really pretty plant we have, on the side of our house, to block the ugly HVAC unit.
Hope to see you around!
Love ~ Jamie

No comments:
Post a Comment