Day 124 - Cookie needs a haircut.
Day 125 - One of the many perks of having kids - Enjoying Animal Crackers!
Day 126 - Briana has been sick since Friday and I'm about to buy stock in this company. We LOVE Boogie Wipes!
Day 127 - It got very late and I couldn't think of anything to take a picture of, so this is the last thing I saw before I shut my eyes.
Day 128 - Cut it close today and almost forgot to snap a picture! I was actually in bed and at 11:11pm I realized I hadn't taken a picture yet so I ran back downstairs and grabbed this one. I kinda like it -ha!

Day 129 - Ummmmm, nothing too see here. Just move along to day 130. I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED A DAY!!! So mad at myself!!
Day 130 - Back on track and wrapping up the week with this smiling face. (although this face has shown a lot more tears, than smiles lately) Gotta love the terrible 2's!
OK - Let's not neglect each other like that anymore!! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment