Sunday, November 25, 2012

Day 134 -136 - Thanksgiving Weekend

I'm getting very lazy with posting, but I haven't been forgetting to take my pictures!  This series of photos were taken over the long Thanksgiving weekend!

Day 134 -

Thanksgiving Day!! Here was the spread at one of MANY Thanksgiving dinners this year!


Day 135 - 

Black Friday!  I went out a 5am to get us a pretty new Christmas tree!! Good thing Briana was there to help me put it up that morning! Oh and we had Thanksgiving dinner again later in the day ;)


Day 136 - 

Saturday Football!  Although it's been a tough year for the Hokies, they managed to pull it off against UVA again this year....what is that, now?  NINE years in a row!! But who's counting? :)  Here's the cutest little Hokie of them all.  (oh and we had Thanksgiving Dinner #3 on this day!!)






No comments:

Post a Comment