Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Day 267-268 - Shannon and Michael Tie the Knot!

Briana was a flowergirl and I was a bridesmaid in Shannon and Micheal's wedding which was a blast!  Although I couldn't lug my camera around, I managed to get some pictures to remember the weekend!

Day 267 - Rehearsal Dinner - Briana got a butterfly Pillowpet as a gift for all of her hard work and it was appreciated!  A soon as we walked through the door she decided to curl up on the laundry room floor and fall asleep :)



Day 268 - The big day!!  It was a long, but wonderful and beautiful day!  Here's a quick snap I got of the bride getting her makeup done!  Shannon, you were, and are beautiful! Congratulations!!

{I swear there is a picture of Shannon getting her makeup done - I just need to get it off my phone}

No comments:

Post a Comment