I think I'm going to get the whole cruise wrapped up with two posts.
Day 276: Setting sail the right way...with a drink in hand!
Day 277: Beautiful Sunrise at Sea!
Day 278: Roatan Bay, Honduras. This stop basically consisted of a $40 cab ride to a ridiculous public beach with locals selling all their stuff in cramped shops along the road. Then we rode over to the "nice" beach with a $10/person cover to have beach access and beach chair. Justin was worried we were going to get robbed and or kidnapped the whole time while locals walked up and down the beach harassing you to buy their stuff. Overall, not our best stop - ha!
Day 279: Belize City, Belize. Today was AWESOME. We had an amazing tour guide "Edgar" who took us on a 30 minute Rainforest trek explaining all sorts of awesome sights. The trek ended at the river entrance, which was the beginning of our guided Cave Tubing adventure. We all hopped in inner-tubes and floated, for a mile, through gorgeous caves. Then we ended the excursion with zip-lines! It was fantastic, but I don't have pictures of most of it since I didn't want the camera getting wet and then, obviously, we were zip lining so no pictures here either.
(this little guy greeted all of the zip-liners which was cool)









No comments:
Post a Comment