Day Eight - Just Swingin'
After dinner tonight, I decided we should go play on the playground. I know Briana loves the swings and I wanted to attempt some shots with the sun, right before sunset. Not quite what I had in mind, but Briana had fun and I learned a few things. Win-Win!
UPDATED: Better? Maybe? Haha :)
Great pics! What program are you editing in? I would love to see the last one totally blacked out so that there is no detail. I would also do some creative editing on the sky.
ReplyDeleteLove it!
Thanks - I wish Briana was more in focus in the first one, but that's the best one I got with the sunburst. I'm editing in LR, but there's so much more I need to learn. I can definitely black it out more, but when it comes to messing with the sky, I'd have no idea where to begin.
Delete